Our project has been carried out thanks to the collaboration of professionals from several hospitals throughout Spain and we would like to thank them for the time they have spent evaluating, testing and giving feedback of the system as well as analyzing many capillaroscopies and providing images to improve and contrast the algorithms that make Capillary.io possible.
They are all part of the Group of Systemic Autoimmune Diseases (GEAS) of the Spanish Society of Internal Medicine (SEMI).
- Carmen Pilar Simeón, Albert Selva, Vicent Fonollosa and Alfredo Guillén (Hospital Vall d´Hebron, Barcelona)
- Patricia Fanlo (Hospital de Navarra, Pamplona)
- Luis Sáez (Hospital Miguel Servet, Zaragoza)
- Elena Martínez and Juanjo Ríos (Hospital La Paz, Madrid)
- Begoña Marí (Hospital Tauli Cat, Sabadell)
- Gerard Espinosa (Hospital Clinic, Barcelona)
- José Todolí (Hospital La Fe, Valencia)
- Norberto Ortego and José Luis Calleja (Hospital Virgen de las Nieves, Granada)
- Mayka Freire (Hospital Santiago de Compostela)