- Do I need a credit card to sign up?
- No, we don't ask for payment information unless you buy a subscription plan. You can try the
application for free without any commitment.
- What payment methods do you accept?
- At the moment we accept payment with credit cards. If you need to use other payment method,
please contact us at email@example.com
- Do you accept refunds?
- We accept refunds up to 30 days after you buy your subscription. But you can also try our
platform for free without subscribing.
- Can I cancel my subscription?
- Yes, you can cancel your subscription at any moment and we won't charge you the full month.
Billing will be prorated for the duration you were subscribed to a plan.
- Can I upgrade/downgrade my subscription plan?
- Yes, you can change your subscription to other plan at any moment. Billing will be prorated for
the duration you were subscribed to each plan.
- How will I be billed?
- All of our plans are billed monthly, and we will charge you and send you an invoice at the
beginning of each billing cycle.
- Your billing cycle starts the day you subscribe to Capillary.io and is repeated each month.
- If you need to be billed yearly, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Are taxes including in the pricing plans?
- Yes, all our prices are listed including taxes.
- Who owns the data I upload?
- All the data that you upload is always yours, and you will be able to download it at any time,
even if you are using the free plan.
- We will use uploaded images to improve our algorithm, but you can opt out by sending us an
- Can I upload patient's personal data to Capillary.io?
- No. Our terms of service don't allow you to upload any data that
may be used to identify a patient publicly. You should use a patient code which only you can use
to identify a person.
- What microscopes can I use?
- Capillary.io works with any microscope. You can either upload the images captured with your
microscope software at our web application, or use our
CapillaryScope software to take the photos.