We have been working hard to release an improved version of Capillary.io and are happy to tell you that it is now ready to be used. You can register now and try the application for free.
This new version, available from now on, includes among other new features:
- A totally renewed design focused on making the application as easy to use as possible.
- A new system of projects and folders that will allow you to organize your capillaroscopies the way you want.
- A new list of patients for your workspace.
- Improvements in the accuracy of the capillary detection system
- A new artificial intelligence system complementary to the existing one that will perform automatic measurements on the detected capillaries.
- A report that can be easily printed in .docx format and includes statistical information on capillaries and measurements, as well as the possibility of customizing this report using a template.
- The possibility to indicate in each capillaroscopy image the sector of the nail or to classify it as panoramic (general view at less magnification).
In addition, we continue to work on improving our capillary detection and measurement systems to make them as accurate as possible.
We will soon be adding these improvements to our microscope application CapillaryScope and we also hope to add support for USB microscopes other than Dino-Lite.
We hope this version will help you interpret your capillaroscopies better and save you time!